Friday, April 17, 2009

Bonk

Last night I was lucky enough to see Eddie Izzard perform in a teeny tiny little venue. We were roughly 5th row I believe ergo he was 15 feet away. The many is an energy ball and performed for 2 straight hours. Thusly, today I am very sleepy as I got home at 1AM. It's a rough life, but someone's gotta do it, right?

Due to the fatigue I am going to spend today not thinking or doing constructive things. I will instead read the internet and focus all remaining energy on keeping my eyes open. So I will leave you with the following (paraphrased)bit from Eddie's act:

'Who came up with the word dyslexia? That's the stupidest name for that particular disorder that you could possibly imagine. No one with dyslexia can read or spell dyslexia. I think they should have named it bonk. B-O-N-K. Easy. I have bonk. The end.'

1 comment:

VampLibrarian said...

I love Eddie Izzard. Was he in full drag with high heels?