Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Second Opinion Time

So, before I commit myself to being hacked open and forced into a brace, I'm getting a second opinion. My blind hope is that the 2nd opinion dude will tell me that my knee has magically healed itself and no brace is necessary, however a trip to Napa is. That can totally happen, right?

The more I think about it, the more a brace seems like a better option that scars and surgery. Here's why: I live in a walk up, am clumsy and have cats that like to chase my feet. Sexy, I know. I'm thinking I may delay it a year or two so that I can move to some place without stairs. If I'm still in the same place then I will have redirected the moving energy to teaching my cats how to mix a proper drink, so that will make up for it.

Seems like a good plan, right? I think so.

No comments: