Monday, May 21, 2007

Hard Core Party

This weekend I lived it up like I have never lived it up before. Buckle in kiddies, it's gonna blow your mind. Saturday? I went to a strawberry festival and then Sunday I made up a recipe and baked a pie. WOOO. You know it's a party because an LA party don't stop! I'm officially 87.

In all seriousness strawberry festivals are rad. Churros, old ladies in bedazzled hats and strawberries as far as the eye can see. The best tasting strawberries I have ever had, none the less. I would recommend it. Especially if you have a spare 3 hours to wander around, eat ungodly amounts of food and then nap. The only downside are the porta potties. We seriously haven't come up with a better system? Someone needs to get to work on that, asap. In the meantime if you have access to odd foreign films check out the Australian film Kenny. In short: he takes care of Porta Potties for a living and it's hilarious.

I am in something of a pie coma, so for now, I bid you adieu. Also, because it's 10:30 and past my bed time. I wonder if Matlock is on...

2 comments:

Is it sync'd yet? said...

umm...nap.


gnat.
.

AJ said...

Dude, if you like the Matlock, guess which network has every episode stored in its vault?