Thursday, June 21, 2007

It Boggles the Mind

Today a friend and I were chatting online about television. She mentioned that The Office, the greatest show in the history of the world, finished in roughly 68th position in the ratings. Really? No, really America? This show finished 68th but Are You Smarter than a Sixth Grader finished in 30th. Oh and The Bachelor finished in like 50th. THE BACHELOR.

Here's the thing, I am totally guilty. I watched The Bachelor. BUT, I have a defense: my arch nemesis from high school was on it. Have I not mentioned that? Oh yeah, she was on it and she made a complete ass of herself. It did my black heart good. So good in fact I went on Myspace and found a few select people from my graduating class. My email to them went something like this:

Hi- we haven't spoken since 1998, but I feel you should know that XXXX is on The Bachelor. Yeah. She is. AND SHE SINGS.

XOXO
Me

Not only did this get me back in touch with a few people but it helped pave my path to hell. Thanks ABC!

No comments: