Thursday, February 05, 2009

Fun Fact

Did you know that the sound of a cat (inexplicably) dragging a paper bag full of trash across a floor at 4AM sounds EXACTLY like someone trying to break in? Because it does.

So there I am, middle of the night thinking I am being robbed and what do I do? I grab a frying pan and run into the living room. Apparently I was going to make the robber an omelet. Or I live in a 1970's sit com. Toss up really. Luckily it was just my really stupid cat with my trash bag between his teeth. I did not make him an omelet but I did shout many curse words and gesticulate wildly, all while holding a frying pan.

Good times.

1 comment:

Chuck said...

Cats are fun. Like when mine knocks glasses off the counter onto the floor which causes the alarm to sound which causes me to fly out of bed and run into the kitchen whilst mostly nekid and not being able to see. Good times, indeed.

If someone were trying to break in, I'm sure he would probably just feel sorry for me for being such an incredible tool.

Chuck