Thursday, August 23, 2007

Oops

Today I got dressed while I was on the phone with the boy in China. As such I really wasn't paying attention to what I was putting on my body. When I got to work I realized I looked like a slutty Gap employee. I expected any second someone would approach me and ask how much longer the cargo pants were on sale and/or if I want to go for a ride in their 'Stang. I was wearing super tight khaki pants and a white polo that was every so slightly too tight AND too short. Like hey, bet you guys didn't realize that I had a tattoo and a scar on my belly button short.

Let's just say I got a few odd looks when I was in the office. Thankfully I was able to run home at lunch and put on a shirt that didn't scream '8th period I have physics and it's totally boring'.

No comments: