Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweet 16

Today my baby brother turns 16. I literally can't believe he's that old. To me he'll always be the little kid running around in a Batman costume. Because he reads this blog (which I just found out) I won't tell embarrassing stories about him as a kid. You know, stories like how he used to run around naked, stop in the middle of the room and then sing 'Duh nuh nuh nuh nuh NAKED BOY'. Or how when he was in a bad mood it was because his brain hurt. Or how when he was 4 his career ambition was the be the coast guard of Arizona. Or how one time a friend dropped me off and as she was pulling away my brother jogged along the car and screamed 'hey, I like that car you have' and then tripped on his own feet, face planting on the sidewalk. No, I won't do that out of respect for him. Because I'm an awesome sister.

Ahem.

The visit home with Texas went well. We ate, we drank, we repeated that cycle until we were both sick. Then we played Skeeball, the greatest arcade game of all time. All in all the perfect weekend. Especially since there was cake.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Your brother and I have the same birthday. Although I'm old enough to be his mother!

Happy Birthday bro!