Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Snow!

So I don't know if you heard but there was something of a snow storm back east. It hit approximately 7 hours before my plane was due to take off. Ergo, my plane did not take off. Instead I left a day and a half later, finally arriving at home last night tired and cold.

All I can say about my trip was that it was full of tears, hugs, and a shocking amount of booze. Seriously, I didn't know it was humanly possible to consume that much wine/beer/liquor/champagne in 5 days but I think we set some kind of Guinness record. My liver hurts and my jeans are tight (did you know booze has calories? Color me shocked!) But, it was totally worth it. I got to say good bye to Adam and hug my New York girls a lot. And now I need to recover which I think means a liver transplant. Those are totally easy to get, right?

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I'm glad you're back funny girl. You were missed I'm sure.