Hot damn these are hard. Here's 40 more....10 more to go. Later. Maybe. Probably.
51) I am incredibly emotional. I cry often, especially if fighting with someone.
52) I used to receive validation from this blog, which was nice. Then it got bad. Then I came back. It makes me oddly sad that I don't get comments on my posts. And that makes me feel stupid, which is awesome.
53) I saw the movie Dirty Dancing in the theatre 73 times...with my mom. We memorized it and bought the VHS as soon as it came out, it cost 80 dollars.
54) When learning to ride a bike my cousins told me the best way to learn was by going down a big hill. I lost control, went about mach 10, and crashed through a picket fence and landed in a rose bush.
55) I can do odd tricks with my toes. This is because I have broken 5 of them and they didn't heal properly.
56) I can cross one eye and leave the other straight.
57) I blow my nose really loudly. Think old man trucker loud. It's because I'm classy.
58) In 4th grade I was bored in class so I faked having bronchitis for 3 weeks. (I do a really good impression of the cough) My mom came home to check on me one day and found me playing in the living room and sent me back to school.
59) By 'playing in the living room' I mean taking a roll of contact paper meant for the cabinets and cutting it into thin strips then creating a spider web across the entire living room. My mom was too entertained to punish me.
60) I was given a stuffed rabbit for Easter when I was 5, I still sleep with it when I'm alone. His name is Fluffy.
61) I was once told I can not call myself a geek because I don't like sci fi. I think that's wrong.
62) I have worked with and for two Ghost Busters.
63) When bored I pluck my eyebrows, and the eyebrows of those around me.
64) My senior year of high school I stepped on a scorpion, barefoot. My mom didn't believe me as I had a tendency to make up excuses to skip school. My foot was numb until 6th period.
65) 6th period I was a TA for Honors History. The teacher loved me so mostly I napped in the back or took a long lunch.
66) I am nearly always cold. So much so that I keep a blanket under my desk at work. When I am warm, I'm miserable.
67) Since moving to LA I am tan for the first time in my life. My version of 'tan' is most people's version of 'normal flesh tone'
68) I hate summer, which is fun, being as I live southern California.
69) I played softball for years, I was the catcher. I stopped at 14 after I blew out my knee the first time.
70) I take really horrible ID photos. Beyond normal. I sneezed in my college freshman ID photo and they made me keep that shot.
71) I crack my bones often, and usually without intending to do so. My neck and shoulders crack on their own when stretching or just taking a deep breath.
72) I went to Australia in October. While there a kangaroo jumped in front of our car while we were parked looking at stars.
73) I have swum in the Pacific, Atlantic and Indian oceans and lived in Italy for a year, but I have never been to Canada or
74) I have only seen Star Wars once, I was 5.
75) When I was 17 I wrote and directed a play for the Make a Wish foundation, based on the death of my best friend. We raised over 7 thousand dollars. The theatre manager 'misplaced' 3000 of that amount.
76) I wear flip flops roughly 10 months a year. This is the biggest benefit of living in LA.
77) I once worked with a cast member from Dirty Dancing. As my wrap gift he gave me a signed headshot that says 'Nobody puts Meghan in the corner'...it's the coolest thing I own.
78) I don't drink coffee or tea.
79) I don't eat potatoes in any form other than french fries, and they have to thin.
80) I am most comfortable on or in the water.
81) I am obsessed with storms and if I had balls, would be a professional storm chasher.
82) The one thing I hate about LA (besides traffic and a lot of the people) is the lack of weather and rain.
83) I was best described wih the sentence 'Jack of all trades, master of none'
84) I once spent 12 hours waiting for a delayed flight to a place that was exactly a 12 hour drive away.
85) When bored I plan extensive road trips. I have yet to take one of the trips. Next fall, come hell or highwater, I am taking one.
86) I am the worst loser of all times, especially at board games.
87) When I was younger I was an excellent tennis player. I want to relearn the game.
88) I have always felt slightly on the outside of things, never quite fitting.
89) Once in Paris at age 17 I tripped, skidded, and landed in a group of tourists. They took pictures. Someone in Germany has a very odd picture of me.