Friday, September 21, 2007

Damn You, Southern California!

All the weather stations in town have, for the last week, been screaming about rain. Rain! Friday! It's a comin' and build and ark. As I sit here on my couch I can tell you it's currently nothing but blue skies and it's pissing me off. I had many rainy day plans mostly revolving around sitting in my pajamas and watching old movies and sipping hot chocolate. Doing this while it's gorgeous outside makes me feel lazy rather than all cozy. This isn't stopping me from doing it however. But still, is it too much to ask for one day of fall like weather? Come on LA, you have it in you, I know.

Side note: went to see The Arcade Fire in concert last night. If you ever get a chance, GO, run towards the concert venue. They are effing amazing in concert. Also good: LCD Sound System, they are quite choice. Even better if you are seated in a the row in front of a dude who before the concert started tried to convince his date that LCD Sound System was not a band, but rather just a line in the program referring the sound system the bands would be using. When the band did come on he proceeded to pout. It made me giggle.

No comments: