Monday, September 10, 2007

Stressball

That's me. I am a pure ball of stress. It's super awesome to be me and especially to be around me. I mostly want to crawl under the covers and emerge a few days later to find everything done, neatly and perfectly, and also some fresh baked cookies. I figure if you're dreaming you may as well dream big.

Due to the stress I am also sick again. Gasp! Shock! Dismay! I know, you are thinking to yourself, 'surely, you the healthiest person ever, can't be sick!' but alas, I have a cold. sniffle. It's brought on solely by lack of sleep, tension that could kill an ox, and the fact I am delicate like a flower. I am trying to get it all figured out, as I have a mild chronic health condition that leads to a slightly weakened immune system, and the medication I am on is supposed to help that. Ergo, I have to go to the doctor and angrily shake my pills while saying 'these little 'uns aren't a'workin' and also demanding Xanax because well, I enjoy it.

On the plus side, I now have water again. It was turned back on Friday afternoon and I was able to shower and then sadly, go to work. But, on the plus side I was able to have my party on Saturday and didn't have to force my guests to use the litter box. At the party I also had a s'mores station, and well, that plus running water equals heaven on earth. Now if I could just relax and eat said s'mores while someone else figures out my life (and goes to the gym for me) all would be right with the world. Fingers crossed.

No comments: