Friday, October 24, 2008

Um....

It's 2AM and I just got home from a party. I am so fucked for tomorrow. Oh well. Good thing I am drunk.

Update:

SWEET CHRIST. I am the most hung over person in the history of the world. If you live in the greater Los Angeles area and want any red wine, I apologize, I drank it all. There should be a shipment next week.

Last night I went to a costume party at the Magic Castle. If you've never heard of it it's a super exclusive club and you have to be a certified magician to get in. So, of course I jumped at the chance to go as I am a nerd. And hello? Adults in costumes is hilarious, especially when combined with an open bar. The costumes did not disappoint and my two favorites were a group that came as the entire cast of Tropic Thunder (the Tom Cruise guy did the dance, it was genius) and the Verizon Network. They followed the 'Can you hear me now guy' all night and even waited outside the bathroom for him.

I would write more but the world is spinning and I need carbohydrates and water. Stat.

Ouch. So much ouch.

3 comments:

kel said...

Haha. Feel for you. At least its Friday.

gamerbri said...

lol wow drunk typing. Nice one

Becky said...

Hilarious! I was wondering why even in Wisconsin there was no red wine anywhere.

I love the Verizon idea. Very funny.