Friday, October 31, 2008

I Make Bad Decisions

Last night I had another event. I swore up down and sideways that I would be home and in bed by 11:30. Which is totally why I somehow ended up on Liz's couch at 1 in the morning. I however think being in bed at 2 is totally comparable to 11:30, right?

The night started out with a bang when I ran into my summer fling. He is very, very bad for me for many, many reasons. I know this mentally. However, for the 2 minutes we were talking I was mentally throwing my panties at him. My body just has an insane chemical reaction when he's around. Ergo, I need to put a tracking device on him so I know when he's in a 10 mile radius so I can flee. I think it's a completely reasonable request given the TNT like 'relationship' we had.

The night also ended with a bang when I made out with a highly inappropriate boy in a bar bathroom. It's one of those HIGHLY inappropriate people that when I think about it now in the light of day I literally slap my forehead and go 'OH SHIT'. This has happened 3 times and I have only been up for 20 minutes. However, I was a very good girl and didn't let him come home with me. I get a thumbs up for that, right?

(head falling on table). Fuck. Bang.

Side note: happy Halloween y'all. My costume today is 'Hung over girl in a witches hat'. I pull it off quite well. It's because I commit.

1 comment:

gamerbri said...

lol got to love it. keep up the insane life we love it.