Thursday, December 11, 2008

Because I Can

Today is my half birthday. I have decided that this year, at the age of 28, I am going to start celebrating this. Solely because then it gives me an excuse to sit around in my underpants and eat cake. If anyone dares to judge I will simple raise my middle finger and tell them that it's my birthday, I'll eat cake if I want to. I am hoping the half birthday idea catches on because then people will buy me presents. Specifically vodka. Or a real tiara. Regardless though, I am officially 28 and a half. Woo.

I am ready for my cake now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very merry unbirthday to you!

AJ said...

http://www.dollytakesthecake.com/Cakes/CakeArchive/Archive-2004-01/2004-02-HalfBirthday/HalfBirthday1Small.jpg

Becky said...

Happy Half Birthday! I missed mine this year, damnit! Ok TONIGHT if officially my 3/4 birthday!