Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Funny Universe

Yesterday was a bad day, kids. I had a melt down of epic proportions. I did not know the human body could cry that much, but I am living proof it can. Around 6 a friend came over and I scraped myself off my couch to go to a local mall with her. Luckily, said friend convinced me to shower and put on make up and something cute. This is clutch.

Why is it clutch, you ask? Well, that's because I ran into Texas at the mall.

Yeah.

I did.

A mall that is walking distance for me and oh, 20 miles away from his house. He was with his family (bro, etc) shopping. We talked awkwardly for about a minute then parted ways. We didn't hug or touch in any way. And that hurt. All I wanted to do was reach out and hug him. Smell his neck. To stop myself I had to cross my arms in front of me. When we parted I walked away shaking and had to sit on the floor of a changing room to catch my breath. All I can say is, universe? What? The? FUCK? Did I not hurt enough already? I mean, COME ON.

To quote Sera 'seriously? You do live in LA right? A large metropolitan area? It's not like it's fucking Mayberry.'

No, no it's not. So I am still trying to wrap my brain around it all.

Fun times while trying to buy jeans. Fun fucking times.

1 comment:

Chuck said...

Wow.

You must have done something really awful in a former life to be smited (Is that even a word?) so in this one. The odds must be astronomical against that happening. Maybe you should play the lottery?

I'm so sorry and I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, Hon.