Monday, February 25, 2008

Self Diagnosis

I am allergic to my job. I have proof! (And by proof I mean a theory) All last week when at work I was charming by which I, of course, mean sniffly, sneezy and feverish. You know, all around the perfect coworker. But come Friday night? Totally healthy. I remained totally healthy all weekend thinking I had somehow magically shaken off my cold through the magic of sheer will and wine. However, this morning when I woke up? Sniffly, sneezy, fever. I remained that way all day until I returned home. I think I should go on disability and have these checks sent directly to my new home on a tropical island. I'll be the non sneezy one in the hammock with a margarita.

1 comment:

Chuck said...

Is there a lot of dust? Do they have a shite cleaning crew?

It could actually be any of those things. Or, the policy against wine at the workplace. Maybe you could lobby for it?

Chuck