Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Super Fat Tuesday

Things I have learned today:

1) That it is in fact, Fat Tuesday
2) That my voter registration, submitted 4 months ago, was not properly processed and therefore, void
3) That I have lived in 3 of the top 10 most miserable cities in the US

Today at work when asked if I was giving up anything for lent I responded 'religion'. I was given a dirty look and then went back to work. That was pretty much the theme of the day. I then joined in for the office wide Fat Tuesday celebrations and had cookies for lunch and wine for dinner. I think Catholicism should be like this every day. So should Judaism. And every religion of the world. In fact, I think Super Tuesday should be based around which candidate supports this diet and way of life. Whoever supports it gets my vote. I vote on the real issues. Because I am mature like that.

No comments: