Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Scene From the Day

Me, driving home from seeing Batman on the phone with Liz.

Me: It was awesome. And Matthew Perry was there.

Liz: That's the one from Friends, right?

Me: (30 second pause) Yes. Please tell me you watched Friends. It was Chanadeler Bong!

Liz: I did. I am just bad with the names.

Me: Ah yes, I remember now. Phew, we can remain friends.

Liz: Good. What are you doing now?

Me: Headed home. I plan on meditating on my motherfucking sadness.

Liz: I love it when you curse.

Me: Because it's like seeing Snow White do a line of blow?

Liz: Pretty much. You should curse more.

Me: Perhaps I will do that after the motherfucking meditation.

Liz: Yay!

And then I went home and thought long and hard about how I have been advised by 4 people to meditate on my sadness and how this would help me to heal. Then I had cookie and watched Gilmore Girls instead. I think I made the right choice.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Sorry you are going through your clouds too.

But seriously, how could a cookie and Loreli and Rori NOT help?!?! Good choice!

kel said...

Might I suggest a little retail therapy? That or some good drugs. Either way, it'll cure what ales you instantly (albeit temporarily). Seriously. It's the LA way.

Chuck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chuck said...

Wasn't his name Chandler Bing?

I'd like to see Snow White do a line of blow. That sounds like fun!!

Becky said...

Clearly Chuck isn't a Friends fan.

Chanadeler Bong was the name that was on his TV Guide subscription.