Thursday, July 31, 2008

An Open Letter

Dear July,

You suck. Seriously. The gloves are off dude. No fancy funny prose about how much you sucked, just some cold brutal truth. I, for one, an intensely glad that in 1 hour and 6 minutes (PST) you are over. You brought heart break and weird medical diagnosis's about having no 'blood in my blood' and just general malcontent for every person I know. However, you did go out with a bang and by that I mean with key lime pie martinis, 2 of 'em, and a free tasty shot. So thanks for that. The rest of it however can suck it. Hard.

Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you,
Me

1 comment:

Chuck said...

LOL. Yes, July did indeed suck. Sorry to hear that you don't have blood in your blood. Does that mean you are some sort of vampire?

I don't know if you would be interested in this show or not, but based on the shows you say you watch, you may find this amusing. It's a "series" on youtube that is actually pretty funny. I have nothing to do with it, I just thought you might enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-eqsIOgVX0

Chuck