Monday, July 21, 2008

Today was a Weird Day

Today I explored both sides of my personality: Connecticut wasp and fucking crazy hippie.

I did this by signing up for golf lessons with Liz and then immediately going out for dinner with a friend wherein we discussed my recent astrology reading and my need to cleanse my aura. Yeah. Totally happened. And by the way, I find the golf lessons the weirdest development. But, this brings me one step closer to pale and I get to buy a plaid skirt, so I am ok with it.

I think LA is the place for me and my oddness at the moment. I believe this because when meeting with other Angelinos and telling them that not only have I had a recent astrology reading but that yesterday I went to a psychic who did my tarot cards they all asked where they could find this person and did they have a business card. When I tell people from New York they hang up the phone. This is a slight difference between the coasts.

Now excuse me while I go burn my healing candle (low, low price of $15.95) and research golf outfits.

1 comment:

kel said...

Perhaps you should cleanse your aura while you golf? There's gotta be someone in LA that can help you with that. Love your blog, I'll be back!