Tuesday, July 01, 2008

MMM Wine

I have planned a (mini) vacation and I am very, very excited. I am getting in my car, pointing it north and not stopping until I hit wine. Multiple times. I am also making Sera go with me. This means it will get messy and drunken and more than likely result in hugging. And I for one can not wait. I get to drink wine and eat good food with one of my favorite people on the planet. And I also don't have to be in the office for 3 whole wonderful days. I may even leave my blackberry 'accidentally' at home. Oh yeah, sure I'll feel like I've lost a limb, but it's going to happen.

I still would like to plan a tropical vacation for the fall but this is a good start. Now I just have to stare at my calendar and urge it to speed up. I'm sure that will work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can GUARANTEE that hugging will ensue because I'm a big ol' sappy drunk.