Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Cough Cough

I am sick (cough cough). I thought I had somehow missed the illness rampaging Los Angeles this go around. The last two weeks basically took down the whole city while I skipped by talking about how damn healthy I felt as I am awesome like that. Apparently once the germs got tired of torturing everyone else they all turned on me. So now I am on my couch, done with 3 out of 4 of the vampire books and bemoaning my state as a human being. Also, I bemoan the fact that I didn't buy book 4 when I had a chance thinking I wouldn't have time to read it. So now, with all the time I have on my hands, I am going to try and see if I can perfect mind control, thus making someone from Barnes and Noble deliver the book to me along with a pony. And chocolate.

I spend my time wisely.

2 comments:

kel said...

Are you talking about Twilight? Because i'm newly obsessed and could totally be convinced to get "sick" if I had all 4 books. I finished the 1st book in one day.

Online Dating Girl said...

Yes! Totally talking about Twilight. It's literary vampire crack.