Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Logical

In my quest to try things I have always wanted to do as well as just in general feel better I have done the following: reflexology, thai massage, yoga and oddly, golf. Today I add to that line up and mix in a bit of acupuncture. Because nothing says relaxation like laying there while a stranger puts dozens of needles in your body and then charges you a small fortune for it. However, since I have already paid someone to punch me in the leg (reflexology) and then paid even more to get punched in the ass (thai massage) I think that this is the next logical step and truly the final frontier. I would very much like it if someone was there to take a picture of me looking like that creepy Hell Raiser dude, however I don't think that's allowed. Ergo, I will write about it on the internet for strangers. Man, I am a giver.

1 comment:

kel said...

I'm supercurious about accupuncture. Doesn't seem fun, but you'll have to let me know how it turns out.