Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Bit Crabby

Yesterday I was not fit for human consumption. I should have been allowed to stay home and throw things at people on the tv. However, I was forced to go to work and deal with people all the live long day. I believe I deserve a Congressional Medal of Honor for not gutting anyone. Sure, I said things that should have only been thought, but that happens.

That happens especially after it takes me 45 minutes to drive 6 miles. During the home stretch I am driving across an intersection when Douchbag McSkeazy and his girlfriend in desperate need of a sandwich, just decided that they should be allowed to walk across the street even though there was large pieces of metal driven by angry Angelinos (me) hurtling towards them at 40 MPH. Again, Congressional Medal of Honor.

I picked up a friend and we headed to dinner. We came to a 4 way stop and it was my turn to go when another car decided no, it was her turn. So I said out loud 'NO! It's MY turn!' (should have been thought, but the windows up, no way she could have heard) and SHE STOPPED. She also looked my way, a bit afraid. I think to think she felt my rage. Once my friend stopped laughing, she agreed. Although she contends I'm just magical. I like that one better.

No comments: