Saturday, November 10, 2007

Almost Over

Whenever I'm home with my family time seems to speed up and I for one object. I'm lucky as I am now a 6 hour drive/1 hour flight away. It's significantly easier than the year I lived abroad or the 8 years I spent on the other side of the country, but still it sucks. I just wanted to put that out there.

On the other hand I would probably come home more often if it wasn't for the Dog of Terror. The dog? Is insane. Not like a cute insane but a jumping up and down, so excited he accidentally bites you insane. And he once ate my flip flop (if you know me, you don't fuck with my flip flops). He just 'accidentally' bit my belly. I think this wasn't an accident but more of a 'fuck off blondie, you're invading my turf...give me a cookie'. And the bite totally disrupted my viewing of yet another ANTM marathon. Horrible segue, but for real, is MTV solely an ANTM station now? I have seen 3 marathons since I've been home, no exaggeration. I have of course, watched them all. Why? Because I am A) classy and B) it's like 95 outside and I am ignoring the heat. One day I will again live in a place with seasons and this will be a good day. I will then of course bitch about the snow, but I am ok with that.

No comments: