Monday, November 05, 2007

Lookin' Good

Today, I looked awesome. Why did I look so awesome? Well, first off, I was wearing a beige orthopedic shoe and second, I had rockin' VPL.

It seems when I slipped in the kitchen on Friday I severely sprained my ankle. The activity over the weekend made it worse so yesterday I mostly laid around and made guttural noises whilst pointing at my ankle and making a sad face. Today I went to the doctor and after a few creepy moment, he gave me a fancy walking shoe. It's HOT. I am thinking of bedazzling it, you know, to class it up.

Why do I always find odd Ukrainian doctors? They like to tell me I remind them of girls from their home country and then, remark on my muscular calves. This has happened to me at least 4 times, today was just another to add to the list. Apparently if I moved to the Ukraine I could be married and pregnant (with a strong calved baby) in approximately 10 seconds. I like to call this plan B.

Oh, and the pain meds they gave me made me so loopy that at work when talking to a coworker I accidentally almost said I love you while hanging up. It went something like this, 'Hey thanks for the dubs, talk to you later, I l-- have to go or something, yeah'. No more pain pills at work. Although on the upside, it made the day fly by.

I = class act

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say I am really enjoying your daily posts. They are funny and I look forward to reading them everyday....please, please keep it up!!!

Hoobert said...

"I like to call this plan B".

It are hilarious!