Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Time Warner Cable, I'm Lookin' at You

I am currently attempting to make pumpkin creme brulee and convince my cable box it is in fact a DVR and not a paper weight as it seems to be having an identity crisis. I am the first to admit: I love television. I really really love television especially after such a craptacular week. I was looking forward to coming home at 1 and watching my recorded episodes of Pushing Daisies and ahem, well, you all know I watch total crap made for 14 year olds. I snuggled up on my couch and ... no tv. It was just a blank screen and my clock is insisting it's midnight.

This is the icing on the cake that is my week. I am contemplating putting my head in the oven next to the creme brulee, but well, it's warm in there and I don't deal well with the heat.

It's times like these I am sad I quit smoking.

No comments: