Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Someone Took a Nap in My Car

Yesterday I went downstairs to get my car and get the hell out of dodge. Being as my office is located in LA and LA has the most cars and the worst parking, our parking garage has stacked parking. If you don't know what that is (I didn't until I moved to the 7th circle of hell) that is when there are pretty much 4 cars to a spot and the 2 outer cars hand over their keys to a waiting attendant. I am usually one of the inner cars as I get to work insanely early. However yesterday I was running a bit late and was one of the lucky outer vehicles.

I picked up my keys and headed to my brand new ride. After getting in I noticed a few weird things. Namely, my seat was moved, the driver's side window was down and there was a forehead print on the passenger side window. Obviously someone either took a joy ride while pressing their little faces to the window to catch the wondrous sites of downtown LA or...two people napped in my car.

Here's the deal. I don't particularly mind that the dudes took it nap it's just the following A) wish they'd asked as I could have brought them blankets and B) if anyone is napping on company time in the comfort of a car, it's me damnit.

No comments: