Monday, November 26, 2007

An Open Letter

Dear Post Holiday Traffic,

I know, I get it. You don't want to be at work today. Neither do I. We'd all rather be on our couches wearing stretch pants, but back in the office we are. However, it doesn't mean it should take me 20 minutes to go 1.5 miles. I could have, in fact, crawled on my face more quickly. And yes, I know I'm part of the problem as I drove instead of walked, but well, I am still full and the idea of waddling 3 miles round trip was too much for me to bear at 7AM. But let's buck up. Let's also try to not be assholes and randomly decide that waiting in the left hand turn lane is no longer fun and dart into oncoming traffic just for giggles. Take a deep breath and think of the leftovers waiting for you at home.

Also, traffic, if you could talk to the pedestrians and let them know that in fact actually crawling on their face is not the most effective way to cross the street, that'd be the tops. They are a slow moving bunch and it makes me angry. (I have the rage)

Hugs and Kisses,
Me

No comments: