Saturday, March 22, 2008

An Open Letter

Dear March,

I have something to tell you but I think you should sit down. This is hard, March, as I don't want to embarrass you, but you are technically located in spring. There. I've said it. I understand sometimes we all act out. But March, having it be 91 degrees is a bit over the top, don't you think? It's not summer, regardless of how badly you want to be a part of it...you aren't. Be comfortable in your own spring-y skin. Embrace it. Preferably with temperatures in the 70's. All I'm saying is I love you, and you seem upset. Please give me a call if you want to talk it out.

Hugs and Kisses,
Me

PS- the fact my air conditioner is on is pissing me off. If you can't seem to get your issues straightened out, you're getting my electricity bill. Let's hope it doesn't come to that. This is called Tough Love.

2 comments:

Chuck said...

And here it snows 6 inches.

Email some of that heat our way and we'll send some cold as fuck air back to ya.

Chuck

Becky said...

Yep in good ol Madison WI we reached the record of 100 inches of snow this winter... with some help of MARCH snow.

Poor March. I think she needs some real mental help! Don't say anything but I think she is suffering from Split Personalities.

AL GORE! WE NEED YOU!