Friday, March 07, 2008

Today Was Better

First of all, Chuck, Guitar Hero is so 'taking up the guitar'. Sure, it's tiny and made of plastic and without strings. But you can play it while drinking wine and talking on the phone (which I did tonight, I am awesome at the multi task) and I think that trumps a real life instrument any day. Except after playing for two hours my hand now hurts from clinging on to the teeny little 'guitar' frame. Dorkiest.Injury.Ever.

Today at work there was an issue with some work we had done. Due to this error I got to say the word semen at work. Often. You really haven't lived until you've gotten to say semen, with a TOTALLY STRAIGHT FACE, to the company president. I have said semen more times today than I have in my entire life. I can't stop. Semen semen semen.

By the way,this post will really fuck with the google ad bot. I think it may be my new goal in life to just utterly confuse the ad bot and have it just eventually just give up and give me money. It's probably already confused as it just advertises 'sexy girls underpants' which confuses me. As this here little blog has very little to do with sexy and only mentions underpants every other entry. Ok, probably more than that. But still, if it starts advertising semen I'm going to have to have a sit down talk with Google.

No comments: