- I am sadly addicted to America's Best Dance Crew. I guarantee they didn't think their demographic would be a shockingly pale blond girl who drinks wine and crochets while watching. I rewatch the episodes every time they are on, which is often. I am shocked I get to leave the house.
- I secretly want to be a 1950's housewife. Without the cleaning. I would however cook and wear dresses with big skirts and drink martinis all day.
- This is first time in as long as I can remember that I feel afraid. It's exciting but at the same time, obviously, scary. Single at 27.8 years of age for the first time in 4 years. Unnerving.
- Am going out tonight to a pub. Am excited about a non fancy, non pretentious bar in LA. Is it a myth or does it really exist? I plan on wearing my Converse, reports to come tomorrow.
- This pisses me off: all week it was fucking GORGEOUS outside. Sun shining, feeling all like summer. I could not wait for the weekend and drinking margaritas on my 'balcony'. Today? Overcast. Windy. Cold. California, please suck it.
And now, a picture of my cat, because I can and am lame: