Friday, March 28, 2008

Today Was a Good Day

Today was gorgeous and I was free to spend all day outside. So I did. I had lunch with a friend wherein we discussed important things such as Rock of Love, past winners of reality shows and who in Hollywood we would like to do dirty, dirty things to. Then I went shopping where I bought incredibly useful things like apple scented candles and lacy, completely impractical, especially as I will apparently never have the sex again, under garments. They are pink and Italian and I am in love with them. Perhaps I'll just frame them. Or just proclaim my obsession with them on the internet.

Now I am puttering around and cooking diet food (mac and cheese) and contemplating cleaning (hint: it's not going to happen). Next I think I am going to go sit on my balcony and read.

I like today.

1 comment:

Chuck said...

Glad you finally had a good day. I hope no pigeons came by and shit on you. : )

Chuck