Tuesday, November 24, 2009

D'oh!

So I totally failed at the whole blogging every day thing (except for the day I fell in Vegas, which was excused due to hilarity). And I have no good reason for missing yesterday other than 'I was sleepy'. Yep. That's my excuse. I needed a nap. Lots of them, strung together, otherwise know as I went to bed at 9:30.

Who's a party animal now, huh?

I actually woke up at 11:30 for a few brief seconds and actually thought about writing a sentence or two and thus achieve the goal but then I remembered just how comfortable my new pillows are and well, it didn't happen.

But my punishment was that I had to get up early and go to physical therapy. Dudes, it hurts, a lot. They like to ask you what hurts and then as you finish the word they jam a pointy finger in that exact spot, look at you with innocent eyes and say 'here?' Yes. THERE. The swollen part that has your finger lodged in it. It's also why my eyes are now watering. And they kind of nod and then not kidding, hit it with a sledgehammer and then light it on fire. Then they pat you on the head and send you to work as they are EVIL. Evil that I pay for and will now subject myself to three times a week for the foreseeable future.

Yay life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But look how good your pain tolerance will be by the end...

Plus, maybe you'll meet a cute single doctor while you are there...

Chuck