Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hibernating

Apparently I am part bear and have thus hibernated the vast majority of the weekend. The upside of this: I baked. The downside of this: I can't really move due to the leg brace so I can't burn off the cookies I have now consumed for pretty much every meal. However the cookies have oatmeal and raisins in them so they're practically a salad. And that my friends is how I justify EVERYTHING.

Side note: after a friend dropped me off tonight after my brief foray into the world I noticed some puzzles in her trunk. Apparently she was going to take them to Goodwill as she completed them long ago. So, not only did I take them thus depriving children who would have gotten then, but I am now the single lady who lives alone and does puzzles.

Yeah.

And one of them has cats on it.

Yep. Let that sink in for a second. Perhaps I should get out more? Nah. That's just silly

1 comment:

Chuck said...

Don't forget to take your Geritol before you start knitting that sweater.

These damn kids and their new fangled music. I can't understand a word they are saying. In MY day, we didn't have music! The only music we got was the crunch of snow as we walked to school for 12 miles through it hip deep. Up hill! Both Ways! IN THE SUMMER!!! Then we came home from our 19 hour school day and did the chores. We didn't get any sleep.

Thats the way it was and we LIKED it!!

Chuck