Sunday, November 02, 2008

Not Cool

Yesterday at a party there was a gentleman caller ALL about yours truly. Arms wrapped around waist, flirtatious whispers in ear and kissing on top of the head. The party was winding down and he tried to invite himself back to my place. It was tempting as he was adorable but I said no. We kissed good bye and I stepped outside thinking that wow, that was a fun night. This is when my friend came running up to me. It seems she had just found out that adorable boy is a douchebag of epic proportions and is married. Luckily I had 3 friends significantly more sober than I who held me back from going crazy white girl on his ass or at the very least hurling my giant shoe directly at his head. Not cool, dude, not cool.

It seems as of late I am only attracting vastly inappropriate boys. There have been other boys who have been adorable and unmarried, but they aren't interested. We flirt, we banter and then... we part ways. End scene. I don't know what the hell is going on with my mojo and the massive misfirings but I am hoping that the cure for it is vodka applied in liberal amounts.

No comments: